The Global AI Internet Freedom Fund develops and maintains proprietary AI to source and manage Entrepreneurs globally. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with experience in AWS & Amazon Seller Central who possesses a clear understanding of communication dynamics.. We are looking demonstrated experience of our core values. Experience of working with database and reporting tools and marketing is also essential. An advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required, whilst a good working knowledge of AWS is also preferable
Responsibilities will include
- Create and develop new reports using efficient tools to meet business needs meanwhile drive process efficiency and optimization
- Maintain existing APIs and workloads
- Tracking the productivity and performance figures for all sellers
- Be proactive in highlighting opportunities to enhance operational efficiency
- Effectively communicate with key decision-makers on resource planning issues
- Understand and promote core values of the Global AI Internet Freedom Fund
The role requires the right individual to
- Collaborate on the development of aitium our proprietary AI
- Collating the data that is required to produce cost effective resource models
- Communicate effectively with Senior Management
- Identify potential performance issues/opportunities
- Be innovative in making cost effective recommendations
- Improve the strong link between Resource Planning and Operational Management
- Provide a high degree of flexibility both in terms of personal outlook/attitude and workload/tasks
- Support cross-section processes and procedures
- Proven ability in building models and manipulating data to drive business decisions and improvements
- Fluent English communication.
- 5+ years’ experience of API development.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or recognized equivalent work experience
- Middle or above MS Excel skill.
- Ability to appropriately gather, integrate and interpret data then utilize a range of analytical tools to constructively challenge and test assumptions in order to identify improvements
- Experience in a fast paced, high-pressure remote environment.