GAIIFF has developed a proprietary AI sagemaker to optimize and forecast business metrics. At GAIIFF we’re hiring for highly technical cloud computing engineers to collaborate with our customers and partners on key engagements, to develop and deliver proof-of-concept projects, technical workshops, and support implementation projects. The focus is on customer solutions such as Machine Learning, Transaction Processing and Data Analytics and Business Intelligence to improve sagemaker.
- Expertise – Use AWS services such as Redshift, Database Migration Service, Glue, EMR, Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), S3, Relational Database Service (RDS)/Aurora, and Amazon Kinesis.
- Delivery – Map an architecture from customers’ business operational metrics to sagemaker‘s machine learning for model training and testing.
- Understand and promote core values of the Global AI Internet Freedom Fund.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science or a related field
- One of the AWS Associate level certifications
- 1+ years of experience of IT platform implementation in a highly technical and analytical role.
- 1+ year of development and/or DBA experience in Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
- Ability to drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation.
- Current hands-on implementation experience required.
- Consult for optimal design of database environments, analyzing complex distributed production deployments, and making recommendations to optimize performance.
- Develop innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems.
- Masters in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or Math.
- 1+ years of Financial Services industry vertical delivery experience of contemporary services and solutions.
- Ability to evaluate and plan migrations to Amazon Redshift.
- Excellent SQL and strong hands-on scripting (bash, perl or python) ability.
- Experience implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing, AWS services such as EC2, S3, VPC and Redshift.