Would you like to operate at the intersection of two of the most influential industries in today’s economy – cloud computing and private equity? The Global AI Internet Freedom Fund has an opportunity for a Fund Principal. You will be the single-threaded leader for this position within GAIIFF and will build relationships with Limited Partners and Portfolio Companies.
We partner with Amazon sales teams to drive day-to-day interactions and leverage proprietary AI for PE, interacting with technical architects, economic modeling and performance optimization experts. You’ll also work closely with the Managing Partner, product management, technical and marketing teams.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record at establishing and developing engagement with investors, along with the technical depth to discuss cloud, supply chain and artificial intelligence. Experience/exposure to private equity is desirable but not a requirement. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and strong oral and written communication skill are a must.
- Possess 3-5+ years of business development, consulting or marketplace experience
- 2+ years of experience with sales, account management or client management in either: startups, small and growing businesses or private equity firms
- 2+ years of experience working with financial models
- 2 + years experience of cloud accounting platforms, e.g. Quickbooks, Xero, Netsuite.
- Working knowledge of software development practices and data center / infrastructure / networking technologies highly desired
- MBA or equivalent business experience
- Experience within and knowledge of the PE industry
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations including sales, marketing, business development, partners and training
- Some relevant business level technical knowledge of marketplaces, e.g. price discovery.