Are you passionate about improving the quality of customer experiences? Do you strive to create customer-centric solutions that drive measurable results? Do you like to design and implement scalable end-to-end solutions built on sound process excellence principles? Does leading resource coordination and priority setting across teams, countries and cultures sound exciting? if you can execute on time and with positive impact on suppliers and customers, then consider joining the Terratree® team.
We are a primary interface between suppliers and Amazon, our customers and manufacturers, by building communication tools that sellers use to receive help, and by driving cross-functional initiatives to improve the seller experience.
As a Operations Specialist you will be responsible for identifying, driving and tracking strategic initiatives that improve the seller experience and will measure the results by monitoring Amazon account health metrics. You will prepare and execute regular program updates to senior management.
The successful candidate will be input focused and will have isolated and correlated inputs to achieve impactful outputs, built closed loop processes and measures to ensure adoption of products and processes so that improvements are realized. S/he will also have proven ability to assess situations and guide teams toward both short-term and longer term systemic changes. The ideal candidate will possess an analytic, statistical and optimization background to enable strategic workforce planning and strategic service initiatives planning. In this role you will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to:
· Identify and isolate issues, develop solutions and prioritize opportunities for merchant experience improvements.
· Determine and implement effective solutions quickly, so as to not impede production
· Plan and manage multiple parallel workflows (e.g. emails, order processing, shipment tracking).
· Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have quality as the top focus.
Superior oral and written communication skills
Experience in online retail is a plus
Ability to think and act tactically
BASIC qualifications:· Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
· 1+ years of experience in program or project management
· A Bachelor’s degree or higher
· Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
· Experience defining and executing against program requirements
· 2+ years of experience leading project delivery
· Experience developing operational process and technologies to drive Operational Excellence through best in class change management practices
· Demonstrated ability to deliver tactical results across diverse cultures from inception to completion
· Experience working with contact centers globally
Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results in an Internet business
Demonstrated ability to build quantitative reporting and dashboards for problem solving
Job Types: Full-time, Contract