Would you like to operate at the intersection of two of the most influential industries in today’s economy – cloud computing and private equity? The Global AI Internet Freedom Fund has an opportunity for a Principal. You will be the single-threaded leader for this position within GAIIFF.
We partner with Amazon sales teams to drive day-to-day interactions and leverage proprietary AI for PE, interacting with technical architects, economic modeling and performance optimization experts. You’ll also work closely with the Managing Partner, product management, technical and marketing teams.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record at establishing and developing engagement with investors, along with the technical depth to discuss cloud, supply chain and artificial intelligence. Experience/exposure to private equity is desirable but not a requirement. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and strong oral and written communication skill are a must.
- Possess 3-5+ years of business development, consulting or program/product management experience
- 2+ Years of experience with sales, account management or client management in either: growth businesses or private equity firms
- 2+ Years of experience working with financial models
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Working knowledge of software development practices and data center / infrastructure / networking technologies highly desired
- MBA or equivalent relative business experience
- Experience within and knowledge of the PE industry
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations including sales, marketing, business development, partners and training
- Some relevant business level technical knowledge is desired, such as: database systems, core distributed computing concepts, fundamentals of cloud computing and virtualization, storage systems, content delivery networks (CDNs) etc. with ability to go deep enough on technical aspects to differentiate between varied AWS services