Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and iterative delivery environment? We are group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs. See our core values for more.
At Global AI Internet Freedom Fund, you’ll be part of a growing team made up of entrepreneurs, investors and technologists. We are a double-Amazon Partner solving global scaling for Amazon merchants and institutional investors. The partnership allocates machine learning operations with a proprietary service, ‘aitium®’, meaning marketplace development is a cinch, as well as operating a US marketplace account, ‘terratree®’. We are seeking a Full-Stack Data Engineer who are passionate about marrying data with emerging AI technologies to join our team.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with and across engineering and operations teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies
- Share your passion for staying on top of tech trends, experimenting with and learning new technologies, participating in internal & external technology communities, and mentoring other members of the engineering community
- Collaborate with digital product managers, and deliver robust cloud-based solutions that drive powerful experiences
Global AI Fund is open to hiring a Remote Employee for this opportunity.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent certification.
- At least 2 years of Unix or Linux system administration experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience with AWS Amplify
- 2+ years of experience coding and scripting with Python
- 2+ years of experience working with Agile Development Practices
At this time Global AI Fund will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.